Join us to learn how you can create healthier child care environments with the newly released Spanish language version of “Nutrition and Wellness Tips for Young Children: Provider Handbook for the Child and Adult Care Food Program” and other Spanish language resources.
Topics covered include:
• Building a healthy plate with fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans
• Encouraging physical activity and active play,
• Food safety and more!
This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions.
• Jim Weill, FRAC
• Jamie Bussel, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
• Evelyn Garcia and Andrea Farmer, U.S. Department of Agriculture
• Patrilie Hernandez, DC Hunger Solutions
The webinar will be presented in English and Spanish.
Certificate of attendance will be issued.
About the "Strategies for Success” webinars:
FRAC is hosting a series of Webinars focused on best practices for improving the nutritional value of meals and the promotion of health and wellness in child care. This series is funded by the Robert Woods Johnson Foundation.